sobota, 1 stycznia 2011

Day-after after-party

New year. Everybody loves first five hours of this day. But then, after ten hours of sleep we start to think..or sleep again.

You know, I love my new year's nights from past - when I was like 9-10 year old kid. I spent this time with my brother and grandma, and I usually wrote some kind of summary and of course wishes list. Then I went to church to talk with God personally (heh, old times) and sing Te Deum Laudamus. That was sort of a magic, especially with fireworks, that meant something unusual in these times, not like now - yeah, nice but not very exiciting.

My last few New Years are diffrent. Neither I've done some kind of list nor belived in God. Hours of preparations - dress, make-up, buying food and that kind of stuff - is quite annoying. Then party, a lots of laugh, talking about unnecesary serious subject - and New Year ends.
I woke up three hours ago and now it's 6 p.m. I'm listening Rasputin by Boney M. You know, this guy Rasputin was quite unique - he could deal deep religion and knowledge with sharp party-life.
I can't.
So flyswat today. Too much alcohol and too less thinking.

Ra Ra Rasputin...

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz